Another name for Little Bluestem is Prairie Beardgrass.
- A bunched grass, growing in dense clusters, with the flowering stems up to 4 feet tall.
- Little bluestem is one of the most popular ornamental grasses on the market today and is widely used in landscaping.
- Used in plantings because it is short and mixes well with flowers for increased attraction.
- Turns a striking crimson color in fall.
- Fluffy silver seed heads add some real dazzle to the autumn landscape.
Needs well-drained sand and loam, and excels in dry sandy and rocky soils. Not recommended for heavy clay or damp soils. Plant in full sun for best results.
50 count plug flat
Back orders require 8-10 weeks depending on season